2016/09/02

August Wrap-up & September TBR

Bye, August. Hello, September! I'm so glad it's finally September because yay, it's almost my birthday. I'm so excited! I've read four books in August, but I've failed to read one book which was on my TBR last month! Let's find out what it is.



AUGUST WRAP-UP


1. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Harry Potter #1) by J.K. Rowling
I'm finally reading the Harry Potter series. I love it!
Rating: 9/10

2. The Song of Orpheus: The Greatest Greek Myths You Never Heard by Tracy Barrett
This is an arc provided by Netgallery. The author manages to introduce lesser-known Greek myths in a fun way.
Rating: 7/10
Read the full review here.

3. A Night in with Audrey Hepburn (Libby Lomax #1) by Lucy Holliday
Chick-lit with a likeable main character, though very predictable.
Rating: 6/10
Read the full review here.

4. A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) by Sarah J. Maas
ACOMAF is my new favourite book. I don't know how Sarah J. Maas did it. I'm blown away.
Rating: 10/10 


I included Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on my TBR last month but I did't read it. I'm gonna read it in September instead.


SEPTEMBER TBR


1. The Hidden Oracle (Trials of Apollo #1) by Rick Riordan *currently reading
2. The Scariest Stories Ever Told by Roberta Simpson Brown *currently reading
3. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
4. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter #2) by J.K. Rowling



Also, I've finally ordered the September box from Owlcrate and I'm very excited!


Hope you all are enjoying the start of Fall :)
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
© Ravishing Tales
Maira Gall