2016/09/02

Bookish Bingo: Fall 2016!


Have you guys participated in Pretty Deadly Reviews's Bookish Bingo Fall 2016 edition? I've just discovered this amazing seasonal game that makes reading more fun!


*Rules and Images by Bekka @ Pretty Deadly Reviews.

The Details:
  • - Every new season has a new bingo card. This one is for books read in the months of September, October and November.
  • - The object is to get as many BINGOs as possible (five across, up and down, or diagonal)
  • - One square per book
  • - You do not have to review these books, or even have a blog, this is simply for books read during the allotted months
  • - At the end of August there will be an international giveaway for all participants. The more BINGOs you get, the more entries you get in the giveaway!
  • - To participate, simply leave a comment over at the sign up post.

The Card:




What I'm going to read:
Since I'm currently reading The Hidden Oracle and Scariest Stories Ever Told, I can actually cross out the "Retelling" and "Creepy Cover" squares. I'll definitely read one of the September releases so "Fall Release" will also be done. I don't know about the others yet.


If you haven't signed up and would love to, please head over to Bekka's blog and leave a comment there. Hope we're all gonna have some fun with this Bookish Bingo!

3 comments

  1. I am also participating. I am going to wing it for most of my list for this since I have a bunch of ARCS to read. Have fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really awesome you have that many ARCs to read! I'm jealous! By the way, I love your blog. Followed! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
© Ravishing Tales
Maira Gall