2016/06/28

Top Ten Tuesday: Fictional Crushes

It's Tuesday again! Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is freebie week which means we can do a topic of our choice or do one that we have missed. I have decided to do one from 2010. Top Ten Fictional Crushes!

1. Sam from I've Got Your Number


I think Sam is my biggest fictional crush because I have never liked a character so much I want him for myself. *blush*

2. Noah from Mara Dyer

I believe he is everyone's fictional crush. You just can't resist.

3. Jace from The Mortal Instruments

When I first read City of Bones I imagined what it would be like to have Jace as my boyfriend. Totally smitten.

4. Beck from The Demon Trappers

So mature and protective and supportive. I like him from the second he is introduced in the book and gosh, he is so sexy.

5. Callum from Reboot

What is so attractive about Callum is the humanity in him. So different from the others.

6. Warner from Shatter Me

*swoon* No explanation needed.

7. Byron from The Unseen

The series is really confusing but I had a crush on this gentle and mysterious boy in the first book.

8. Ben from The 5th Wave

I totally understand his POV even it's a bit pessimistic but I like him better than Ethan. Way better. He's a fighter and he has changed a lot.

9. John from Going Too Far

This cop is too hot to be real. Seriously.

10. Peter from To All the Boys I've Loved Before

I haven't read P.S. I Still Love You yet but I really want him to end up with Lara Jean. There's a side of this popular guy that really cares about people. Josh is boring!

2 comments

  1. Hmmm... literary crushes that ones hard for me. Probably a combination of being happily married and reading too many YA books, so that the leads are significantly younger than me.

    Happy Reading!

    My Top Ten Tues Freebie week is on the most frustrating characters.
    http://books.thetechchef.net/top-ten-tuesday-5/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Callum is so different than the typical YA hero, that his strength lies in his convictions.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
© Ravishing Tales
Maira Gall