2016/11/01

October Wrap-up & November TBR

I have to say October just flew by so fast. For me, it's the month of job hunting and thank God, everything went well. I'm so ready for November.
This month I have managed to read 6 books. Five of them was the TBR list I set for myself. I'm quite proud! Let's see what books they are.


OCTOBER WRAP-UP


1. Shadows and Dreams (ReMade #1.1) by Matthew Cody
Rating: 5/10
Read my review here.

2. My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, Jodi Meadows
Rating: 7/10
Read my review here.

3. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
I'm planning to write a review for this one because this book is complicated. It ends with a huge cliffhanger!
Rating: 6/10

4. Halloween Night by R.L. Stine
Rating: 6/10

5. Halloween Night II by R.L. Stine
Rating: 7/10

6. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter #3) by J.K. Rowling
I re-watched the movie after reading the book and it didn't do the book justice imo, but the time-traveling part is better than the book.
Rating: 8/10


NOVEMBER TBR


This is an ambitious list I have here. Since I'm going to start working this month, I doubt I would have time to read at all. But anyway, let's say I have the time.

1. Some We Love, Some We Hate, Some We Eat: Why It's So Hard to Think Straight About Animals by Hal Herzog (Chinese Version)
2. Six of Crows (Six of Crows #1) by Leigh Bardugo
3. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling
4. The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling
5. Ruin and Rising (The Grisha #3) by Leigh Bardugo
6. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter #4) by J.K. Rowling

Yes, it's gonna be a J.K. Rowling and Leigh Bardugo month for me if it works. Haha!


Did you have a great October? What are you gonna read in November?
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
© Ravishing Tales
Maira Gall