2016/09/13

A Little Update

Hey, everyone. If you've noticed, I haven't been blogging for the past week because I was so into bookstagramming. I never thought it would be so fun and started taking different pictures with books, but I promise I'm not abandoning this blog.

I'm halfway through Scariest Stories Ever Told, an ARC I got from NetGalley. I'll post a review of it when I finish it. Also, I have drafted an ACOTAR+ACOMAF book talk post but haven't finalised it. Stay tuned for it!

As for the other book I'm currently reading, The Night Circus, I'm obsessed with this book! I love Erin Morgenstern's writing and the atmosphere of the circus itself. Hopefully I will be able to put my thoughts together and do a review of it when I finish reading.

Here's a photo that I like so much from my attempt at bookstagramming last week. Hope you guys like it too.

Stay tuned!

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
© Ravishing Tales
Maira Gall