2016/08/10

Tag: Bookish Scenarios

It's been a while since I have done a book tag. Again, I am not tagged by anyone but I find this one full of fun so why not?




1. You have to get rid of all your books and you can only keep one from each of these genres - contemporary, fantasy, non-fiction and one other genre of your choosing. What books do you keep?

This is awful in the first place like why would I want to get rid of my books? Anyway.

Contemporary
This one's hard since I'm not a big fan of contemporary. I guess I'll save An Abundance of Katherines by John Green because I haven't even started reading it and it would be a waste if I threw it away.
Fantasy
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas because I haven't finished it yet!
Non-fiction
What I Wish I Knew When I Was 20 by Tina Seelig. I've learned a lot in this book and it's precious to me.
Chick Lit
I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella. I'm a big fan of Kinsella and it's her best novel IMO.


2. You're at the bookstore and you hear a teenager telling their mom they don't like to read, but their mom insists they pick something. You walk over and recommend a book you think is great for people who aren't big on reading - what book is it?

The Sleeper and the Spindle by Neil Gaiman. It's short. It's mind-blowing. I'm sure that teenager will love it.


3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which book do you read to put yourself in a great mood?

Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella. It's hilarious!


4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years. What book would you most likely have caught yourself reading?

Books in the Pretty Little Liars series. I was obsessed with it.


5. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day trip and you have 1 hour to pack. Which book do you bring to read on the way?

The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan. It's easy to get into the story. I call it the Riordan magic. LOL.


6. Your house has been robbed! Don't worry - everyone is safe, but your bookshelf has been raided. What's the book you really hope is safe?

The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell. It's the first gift I have ever received from my boyfriend and I would not want it to be stolen!


7. Your friend borrows a book and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs?

It depends on the situation. My close friends know I will freak out if my book is returned in an awful condition so no such thing would happen. But if I lent a book to a new friend who wrecked it I would probably tell them to repurchase it. (Choice C is evil! Who would pick that?)


That's it. If you've done any book tags please let me know. I will definitely check it out!

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
© Ravishing Tales
Maira Gall