2016/06/21

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite 2016 Releases So Far

1. Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke

This is the only 2016 release I've read this year so far. Basically I have no choice but to put it here. I love it though!

So for the rest of this list I'm just going to put my 9 favourite 2016 releases that I haven't read.




2. The Last Star (The 5th Wave #3) by Rick Yancey

Last instalment in the series. Can't miss this.

3. Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices #1) by Cassandra Clare



4. The Hawkweed Prophecy by Irena Brignull

Whoa. Switched at Birth.

5. Sleeping Giants (Themis Files, #1) by Sylvain Neuvel





6. Smut by Karina Halle

New Adult Romance. The story about two people writing a erotica is funny and I'm curious about what will happen.

7. The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury

Another retelling.

8. The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout


9. A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) by Sarah J. Maas

I'm still reading the first book and I'm already loving Sarah J. Maas's writing so of course the second book will be one of my favourite to-read 2016 release!

10. The Hidden Oracle (Trials of Apollo #1) by Rick Riordan



What about yours? Feel free to comment below! 

1 comment

  1. I haven't read any of these, but The Hidden Oracle and ACOMAF are on my TBR.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/21/top-ten-tuesday-62/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
© Ravishing Tales
Maira Gall